[Logo] Return to PocketCram
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Peter
Forum Index » Profile for Peter » Messages posted by Peter
Thank you very much. The new version solves this.

I still had difficulties with charset. I found out that the reason is that the export from excel to csv is not working as it should. which is an excel problem .
I googled the solution better to use google docs The export from google docs to csv is working without any problems. The result has the right format for import to PocketCram.

So whenever someone wants to use a spreadsheet for card editing my suggestion is to use Google Docs.

See also ideas and suggestions.
It would be nice if it would be possible to import spreadsheets from google docs.
Your answer was quite helpful. Thanks. The learning state is now being synchronized. The only thing which remains is that the statistics showing the progress is somehow mixed up on both devices. The overall sum is correct but the graph has some holes in it. When I used device 1 for a while the graph on dev 2 suggests that I had forgotten some of the cards. To me it seems as if the history is not synchronized. Is that possible?
I use the first mode ("Tests that are due") until there are no more tests due. For example today 300 and something tests had been due.
Shortly after midnight I've received a mail with:

Current status: 3107 tests due (Ital 2.1, Ital 1.4, Ital 3.2 and others).
You were supposed to test some of your cards 58 days ago.

My total cards are 3110.

Do you need any further information?
Every Day I get a reminder e-mail which is nor feasible. It says that I am 7 days behind schedule with 1/3 of the tests due. Which is not correct because every day I repeated all of the tests due.
May be its a problem to use more than one device. I'm using a phone and a tablet. The statistic shows different values on the two devices.
I want import CSV files. And I have some problems with it.

1. the delimiter is "," which is a mess because a lot of sentences contain commas. How can this be changed to ";" i.e.

2. Diacritical letters like ä, é or è are not recognized and have to be edited after import. What can be done about this?

Forum Index » Profile for Peter » Messages posted by Peter
Go to: