[Logo] Return to PocketCram
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: 1htg5tfv70
Forum Index » Profile for 1htg5tfv70 » Messages posted by 1htg5tfv70
On a spring day at Maryland’s largest state psychiatric hospital, a patient tried to escape, soiled herself and attacked a caregiver and a hospital police officer. She also spat on the police officer and tried to bite her.

The caregiver had her glasses broken. She was treated at St,cheap retro jordans. Agnes Hospital...
Sun, 15 Oct 2017 05:00:00 PDT
A Baltimore woman has been arrested and charged in the fatal stabbing of her husband inside a room at Johns Hopkins Hospital on Friday,cheap jordans for sale, Baltimore police and hospital officials said Saturday.

Anita Nicole Jones,cheap retro jordans, 30, was arrested Saturday and charged with first-degree murder in the stabbing death...
Sat, 14 Oct 2017 12:35:00 PDT
Two 19-year-old women were wounded in a double shooting in Northwest Baltimore early Saturday morning, according to Baltimore Police.

Officers found the two women — shot in the hip and knee — at an area hospital about 2:58 a.m.,cheap jordans online, police said. They are expected to survive.

Detectives determined the,cheap retro jordans...
Sat, 14 Oct 2017 06:20:00 PDT
A 33-year-old Montgomery County man accused of luring his pregnant girlfriend to a field, shooting her in the back of the head and then making a dramatic public plea for help finding her was indicted Thursday on one count of murder, according to Montgomery County Circuit Court records.

The grand...
Fri, 13 Oct 2017 20:05:00 PDT
Baltimore police are investigating the death Friday afternoon of a man from stab wounds inside Johns Hopkins Hospital.

gp y cheap air jordan shoes 590 vkl

cm o cheaprealjordansretro.com 806 xdn

yd f cheap real jordans 587 gdu
I am fascinated by the terms used within a neighborhood. Parts of my family arrived in today's Fed Hill in the 19th century. They spent many summer evenings catching a breeze on park benches atop Federal Hill Park. They shortened the experience by saying,cheap jordans online, "We're going up the hill."
The part of the family who resided in today's Charles Village (a name coined in 1967) described trips "up the road." That was code for shopping along Waverly's Greenmount Avenue,cheap jordans, the thoroughfare that was once York Road.
Hampden's 36th Street has another name,cheap air jordan shoes, simply The Avenue. I know of two other The Avenues — Pennsylvania Avenue (at Laurens Street) and Eastern Avenue in Highlandtown.

jn d cheap jordans for sale 003 goe

th e cheaprealjordansretro.com 628 ozu

yc e real cheap jordans retro 916 pvl
Contact Reporter In celebration of the end of Hispanic Heritage Month, the Center of Help in Annapolis brought the community together for a Hispanic Heritage Festival on Sunday. The center’s executive director,cheap jordan shoes, Sergio Polanco led the program, which included Guatemalan, Mexican and Latin Tropical regional music,cheap real jordans retro, Colombian singing and dancing throughout the day. The Center of Help, or Centro de Ayuda,cheap jordans free shipping, offers extensive services to the Hispanic and immigrant community such as English as a second language classes, citizenship classes, assistance and referral programs, and a leadership program for children and teenagers. Polanco says the festival is meant to bring out the best in the Hispanic community. “Just because there is a small group doing something wrong doesn’t mean that’s all of us,” Polanco said. “We are a rich,cheap jordans, diverse community here in Anne Arundel County.” Corporal Amy Miguez represented the local police in Annapolis to share information about Halloween safety, traffic safety, gangs and scams against immigrants. County officers handed out information on recruitment into the police department and gave a K-9 demonstration. A parking lot behind buildings on Forest Drive is the home of the Centro de Ayuda Hispanic Heritage Festival in Annapolis. (Joshua McKerrow) “We’re here to give them information about things like gangs, but also to show them that we’re here to protect them and that they don’t have to be afraid,” Officer Marcos Parisi said. Local businesses and health care organizations also offered information, including HomeCentris Personal Care. HomeCentris regional manager Kenny Reynolds said he’s hiring caregivers starting at $12.74/hour and wants to focus on the Latinx community. “If they fall under Medicaid,cheap retro jordans, they can stay home with their loved ones and get paid,” Reynolds said. Mayor Mike Pantelides also made an appearance, handing out campaign fliers reminding the community to vote on Nov. 7. CAPTION

qs p cheap air jordans 207 wam

dt j jordans for cheap 319 kgq

ry x cheap jordans online 573 xkz
stuff out.”

Molina was especially upset with her team moving away from its game and focusing on Severn as individuals, including leading scorer Michelle Money,cheap real jordans, along with Doherty and Critcher.

“Our game is very much we possess the ball and pass it around,” Molina said. “It looks nice and it works for us. At the beginning it was very much ‘where is Michelle Money and how can I get on her? Where is Eileen and what am I going to do with her? Where is Taylor,cheap jordans, I cannot let her shoot the ball.’ Once we possessed the ball, it made it harder for them. They had to run and they had to start moving more and they got tired faster.”

The Saints controlled more and more possession as the first half progressed, and were rewarded with their efforts when Elizabeth Gilman finished off a corner kick from Byrne,cheap retro jordans, who assisted on both St. Mary’s goals, in the 39th minute,cheap real jordans.

“It was a good game. They are a good team. Sarah is a good coach,” Oni said. “They have good players and they just battled their way back into the game.”

Both teams had chances in the second half to get the winner. Sullivan, who had three saves, stopped Money early in the half,cheap jordans online, and made her biggest save with nine minutes left in regulation when she tipped an attempt by Mia Sokoloff to the upper right corner away for a corner kick. Byrne and Lindsey Grady both had multiple attempts for

ns p cheapjordan1s.com 304 vpu

mn r cheap retro jordans 980 oda

la m cheap jordans online 778
UK Prescott dismisses 'quit' reports Fresh doubts over emissions target EU relaxes ban on British meat GCSEs 'worth £2,cheap jordans for sale,260pa at work' Dying Rhys cradled by his mother Hand yourself in,cheap jordan shoes, Rhys killer urged Are we too soft on gun crime? Is gun crime out of control? Germans rain on the parade It's Misses Robinson Oh Brother! Day 83... British Army has given up on Basra says US general Shattered dreams One in four babies has foreign parent Exodus as record 385,cheap jordans free shipping,000 quit Britain for better life Jenkins respite is heaven sent Boy drowns in PC’s swimpool Alonso aiming for some Turkish delight 3 bikers held in Hell’s Angel killing Fletcher’s United crisis talks Girl swimmer is savaged by shark Two jobs no worry for Coe Bang bang chicken salad I survived the plane crash that killed my whole family Wenger agrees £9million deal How much of a worrier are you? Courier hails ‘champion’ Tim as retirement looms HSBC cuts mortgage jobs Rio’s £20bn loan success Shares climb on US rate cut hope England finally have a skip in their step Donny Wants The Simple Life Is Madonna Dumping Warner? Is Richard Turning Into Misery Victor? Scarlett Hopes To Turn Nanny Film Into Musical Pair Raise Cash For Charity In Daredevil Flight New Ways To Change Waste Into Fuel Bridge To Connect Countries Sebo Kicked Out Of Rangers Strachan To Clear His Name Riordan Bides His Time Over Celtic Police Drama:

kg s real cheap jordans retro 782 kmx

xl v cheap jordans free shipping 583 yaj

gc f cheap jordan shoes 792 hei
,cheap real jordans

GETTY
Fernando Alonso and Christian Horner are both in the F1 news this week

Fernando Alonso still has his sights set on a third F1 World Drivers’ Championship despite his recent foray into IndyCar,www.cheapjordan1s.com.

Alonso was running seventh at the famous Indy 500 last month when the Honda engine in his Andretti Autosport car failed,www.onlineairjordan.com.

And while the Spaniard cut a relaxed and unusually merry figure in the paddock in Indianapolis for the fortnight,cheap jordans online, he claims F1 is still at the forefront of his plans.

“My first priority is Formula One and to win my third world championship,cheap real jordans,” Alonso told the Daily Mail.

xh x cheap air jordans 132 yqj

hn r cheap jordans free shipping 776 bmr

pc p cheap jordans free shipping 164 wqt
.png" alt="" />

Play slideshow

@preetalina/Twitter

1 of

This creature washed up on the shores of a Texas beach

kf v cheap retro jordans 710 uvw

uw v cheap air jordans 222 zeb

zu v cheap jordans online 066 tya
.michigan.gov/snyder/0,cheap air jordan shoes,4668,cheap air jordans,7-277-61409_72056---,00.html">one of his main focuses for 2015.

That bipartisan momentum - Republican and Democrat legislators attended Tuesday’s symposium - is carrying over to legislation that may be considered this fall in Lansing.

A Pew Charitable Trusts study published in 2013 found that Michigan has the longest average prison time served of any of 35 states studied with inmates serrving 17 months longer than the national average. Michigan prisoners serve 125% of their judicially imposed minimum sentences.

House Bill 4138 would address that issue by creating a “presumptive parole” standard. Under the bill,cheap jordans for sale, sponsored by Rep. Kurt Heise, R-Plymouth, most inmates who meet already-established prison standards for being a low risk to society would be released. Under the state’s current policy, meeting this standard does not lead to a presumption of parole. In fact,cheap jordans, the risk-to-society scores are frequently ignored, Levine said.

According to

qs y cheap real jordans 245 zye

qm k jordans for cheap 019 sao

qs n www.a
I will call myself AnonGirl, then.

But why does the fact that black conservatives exist and have existed negate the fact that what Cosby said was abhorrent? Sure, Shelby Steele might agree with him, but I'd strongly, strongly disagree with both their views, though hesistate calling the men themselves racists.

And I'm no historian,cheap jordan shoes, but I'd see Cosby's perspective as more in line with Booker T. Washington than DuBois.

The only difference I see about that article and others which I'd expect you to dislike is that it at least mentions the ideas of institutional racism,air jordan shoes for cheap, cultural racism,cheap retro jordans, implicit / unconscious racism,cheap retro jordans, and environmental racism, but I'd consider any positive attributes it accrues by mentioning these negated by the author's decision to insist that none of those four are in fact appropriate uses of the word "racism." And his "the left and the right are equally outrageous" comments bother me to no end, as if radical anti-racists are fundamentally the same as men like "reverse racism" complainers like Glenn Beck. I honestly do not see a single valuable point that author makes.
http://chronicle.com/blognetwork/tenuredradical/discriminating-tastes-what-people-who/282#comment-3242 I do wish everyone would choose a name, no

vr z cheapjordansrealfreeshipping.com 249 qfd

la g cheap real jordans 544 glc

kw j www.airjordanshoesforcheap.com 214 yuy
women on Baylor’s campus, that they are believed, their stories are heard, they were wronged not only by their rapists, but also by their university,cheap jordans," Natalie R. Webb,cheap jordans online, a doctoral student in religion, wrote in an email.

"Acknowledgment and repentance are important first steps. I pray that the leadership follows through on the recommendations given in the report and that Baylor Nation can stand in solidarity with the many brave survivors who have shared their stories, regardless of the cost," she wrote.

Stefanie Mundhenk,cheap jordans, a 2015 graduate of Baylor who wrote a detailed account of being raped at Baylor in March 2015 and how the university had responded to her complaint,cheap real jordans retro, took to Twitter to express her feelings:

No vindication here. Just grieving and mourning. I never wanted to be right. At times, I lost faith that I was.
— Stefanie Mundhenk (@MundhenkStef)
May 26, 2016

Most of the focus on sexual assaults at Baylor has been on athletics because many of the cases involved football

wk b cheap real jordans 424 arf

yq w cheap jordans 219 wga

oa i www.cheapjordansretrofreeshipping.com 082 xmx
ahead,wholesale cheap jordans.

Furthermore,cheap jordans for sale, what is now no longer news to folks is that early childhood investments bring significant economic gains. This is true for the Great Start Readiness Program,jordans for cheap, and this compelling economic argument was one of the drivers of the $65 million expansion. In fact, as Nobel Laureate James Heckman has proven,cheap air jordan shoes,?investments prenatally through age 3 have the greatest return on investment, particularly when they are followed by high quality preschool like GSRP and a high quality K-12 education.

Scott Menzel is superintendent of the Washtenaw Intermediate School District and chair of the Michigan Association of Intermediate School Administrators’ Early Childhood Committee. MAISA is the statewide association of Michigan's 56 intermediate school districts.

As Michigan’s elected officials begin preparing for the fiscal year 2015 budget process, we urge them to consider ways to maximize their strong investment in preschool. In Michigan, we need to increase support for programs that serve young children prenatally through age three. This includes expansion of high-quality child care for

ox a cheap jordans online 729 sar

tb v promdressok.com 236 zmo

eb a air jordans for cheap 025 yrq
William Cronon  ,wholesale cheap jordans;(2) William Dunning (1) William Kristol (1) wimmin’s music ,cheap jordans online; (1) Winona LaDuke (1) women ,cheap jordans online; (7) women’s basketball (2) Women’s History Month (1) Women’s Review of Books (1) women’s studies  ,cheap air jordan shoes;(5) World Cup football (1) writing (25) Yale University (6) Yale University English Department (1) You Have Nothing To Lose But Your chains (54) you Know Who You Are (13) Zenith

rs t cheap air jordans 753 dky

td i cheap air jordan shoes 728 pur

wb o cheap real jordans 032 wsv
have added EMS to their firefighting duties.

Still, there is widespread variation within these authorities in how EMS is rendered.

Most communities send medically trained firefighters as first responders, backed by advance life support. Some -- like Lansing -- staff and maintain their own ambulance fleet. Others -- like Grand Rapids -- contract that service to private providers.

For urban areas,cheap jordans free shipping, the gold standard set by the National Fire Protection Association is to get a first responder on the scene within four minutes 90 percent of the time and advanced life support within eight minutes.

But as EMS consultant Thompson indicated,cheap jordans free shipping, there is ongoing debate about the need for such aggressive responses for all 911 calls.

One national study identified seven clinical conditions that account for 66 percent of all adultEMS transports and seven that account for 86 percent of pediatric transports. Of these conditions,www.promdressok.com, only cardiac arrest -- the second least frequent of all the conditions -- appeared to require rapidEMS response.

In the days leading up to the 2011 Super Bowl inTexas,cheap jordans online, Forth Worth-based MedStar EMS encountered a freak snow-and-ice storm that prompted

df z www.airjordanshoesforcheap.com 464 wwh

go o cheap air jordans 267 wtg

vh t cheap air jordans 795 srl
takes time, and most of us will never become great writers. But we can all try to stop writing badly. Or at least stop actively trying to write badly. There are several useful guides out there, which can help you on the way — such as Stephen King’s On Writing and William Zinsser’s On Writing Well.

But as much as we need to ask how we write, we need to ask what we write. Are we writing about topics worth caring about? Topics that move us? Topics that move other people? All too often we seem to write about topics that move no one and have no resonance to anyone,cheap real jordans, anywhere. Take Patricia Wilner’s damning 1985 investigation into The American Sociological Review,cheap air jordan shoes. In "The Main Drift of Sociology Between 1936 and 1982," she looked at the subjects covered by the journal during those years and found that key social and political events were largely neglected. Up until the mid-1950s, only a handful of articles (around 1 percent) dealt with the Cold War and the McCarthy witch-hunts.

It doesn’t seem a lot better in our field of business management. According to Dennis Tourish,wholesale cheap jordans, a professor at Royal Holloway,airjordanshoesreal.com, University of London, none of the leading journals in the field have published "a substantive paper dealing with

gk z cheap jordans online 716 srb

ur f jordans for cheap 105 mta
. Economics are driving the health issue. Cities are getting hit just as hard as companies, even more so.

You say in the book that we need to switch from a “wait-for-sickness” health-care system to one that also incorporates a wellness strategy,cheap retro jordans. What’s the business case for that,cheap air jordan shoes?

I think healthy, high-performing people are going to be the competitive advantage in the 21st century. That will keep a company’s costs down. If you only focus on reducing sickness costs,air jordans for cheap, wellness might get hurt. If you focus on all costs, you get a different picture. You have to look at the total value of health.

Wellness is such a small percentage of the health-care dollar. It’s about 2 percent. It should be more,cheap air jordans.

If you were advising Gov. Rick Snyder on developing a health promotion strategy, what would you tell him?

Just making a statement will be an important event. But he can’t just say, “We’re going to do this.” He has to get the senior leaders in the organization engaged -- and I mean engaged. All of the department heads and the people who report to them have to be on board with the governor.

He has to say, “This is why it’s important to do this. We need be the best place

ha u cheap jordans 505 cjo

he r cheap jordans online 417 szz

ok u cheap jordans for sale 389 jjy

Forum Index » Profile for 1htg5tfv70 » Messages posted by 1htg5tfv70
Go to: